print the page
Hand fed platen Cauhe2 1190mm x 860mm Y.P.2002
- HAND FED PLATEN
- cutting plate max 1190mm x 860mm
- knive max 1090mm x 780mm
- quick adjusting of cutting plate
Information about hand fed platen Cauhe2
Talleres Casablanca, manufacturer of Cauhe hand fed platen presses, has been leader for years in large format diecutters for graphical arts and packaging industries. In the last years they are leaders in heavy duty machinery and large format diecutters (also known as Clamshell diecutters).
Clamshell die cutter is designed to die cut many different types of materials:
- Carton plume up to 6 mm. thick
- Papier mâche up to 3 mm. thick.
- Corrugated carton up to 15 mm thick.
- All type of fine cardboard and paper.
- Adhesives with half cut: stickers, labels, transfers (Decal), etc.
- Eva foam (Ethylene-vinyl acetate) .
- Several types of plastics up to 3mm. thick, needing in some cases warming the knives of the die with a heating plate for a perfect cut and finishing.
- Sheets of wood and soft metals, depending on the thickness of the material and the amount of cutting knives.
Machine s leaves the factory to work with 23.8mm (0.937”) wide knives, being able to work up to 30mm (1.18”) knives.